We, The Symbiosis Home Healthcare, are here to ease the pressure by supporting your elderly family member within the comfort and privacy of the home. Our senior care services focus on maintaining quality of life and independence. Care is provided through collaboration with patients and their health care needs.
What types of services are available?
Among the invaluable Services our Highly Trained Nurses Provide:
- Monitoring Vital Signs such as Temperature, Pulse and Respiration
- Escorting on External Medical Appointments
- Provide Medication and Appointments Reminders
- Maintain a Calendar and Organizing Mail
- Assisting with Toileting and Incontinence Issues
- Stabilization and Assistance with Walking and Light Exercise
- Engaging in Physical and Mental Activities and Exercise
Our Qualified Caregivers:
- Assess patients and their medication-related needs and identify actual or potential drug therapy problems
- Formulate and implement care plans to prevent and resolve drug therapy problems
- Recommend, adapt or initiate drug therapy where appropriate
- Monitor, evaluate and document patients’ response to therapy
- Collaborate and communicate with other health care providers, in partnership with patients
Where do I receive personal care services?
In most cases, you will receive these services in your own home.