The elderly have different healthcare needs than that of adults, as their bodily functions have changed over time. In addition, medications prescribed for the treatment of chronic illnesses causes significant change in the overall health status of elderly patients. We experience the members of the family let us know that their closed ones may need the management of dementia care. Our trained and expert staff, care for those clients who exhibit dementia signs and symptoms.
What types of services are available?
Our Qualified Caregivers have the experience and compassion to provide services such as:
- Medications administration & management
- Fall safety assessment
- Physical exercises to improve strength and prevent falls and other accidents
- Range of Motion exercises to minimize contractures
- Accompany a patient to doctor appointments
- Train your home helper in elderly care
Where do I receive personal care services?
In most cases, you will receive these services in your own home.