Our Physiotherapists are dedicated health professionals, who work with the client, with consideration of their medical history, specific limitations and unique needs to achieve functional goals required for everyday living, thereby improving independence and enhancing quality of life. We specialize in treating the elderly population and those with disabilities. This demographic commonly has co-existing and complicating health issues. We routinely provide long appointment times to cater for these issues.
What types of services are available?
At Symbiosis Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation unit we provide treatment for:
- Reduced balance and mobility
- Falls risk assessment and prevention
- Loss of strength after hospitalization
- Prescription of walking aids
- Pre and Post-operative rehabilitation
- Spinal and other joint complaints
- Muscular and other soft tissue injuries, including sports injuries
- Spinal cord and head injuries
- Neurological conditions such as stroke and Parkinson’s Disease
- Cardiac and Pulmonary conditions
Where do I receive personal care services?
In most cases, you will receive these services in your own home.